Jumat, 10 April 2009

Rainbow.....

Today was a very tiring day for me. My whole class went for a trip to the beach n mountain. But this is no holiday, but we have to do a 'field practice' assignment for biology n geography lesson. We went there by bus n it was quite a journey. Reminds me of the trip to Genting Highlands with my form3 buddies (miss u all guys).

First of all, we head to the mountain to do the geography assignment first. The journey was approximately 2 hours long. The road to the mountain was pretty scary but fun at the same time. It was very2 narrow with cliffs on one side.

When we reach there, was really amazed by the view. It was fantastic, and the temperature is a bit cold as well. Our first assignment is to measure the temperature and the humidity of the surrounding and to measure the speed and the direction of the wind. It was a simple task and i have no problem in completing it. After that, the teacher told us to identify the type of landscapes n types of rocks found there. I have to refer to my notebook to identify them as i dun really remember all of them. Hehehehe........

After we've completed our task, we took a break n have a drink together. Half an hour later, its time for friday prayers. All of the boys including me prepare themselves for prayers while all of the girls have their lunch. After we finished with the prayers, its our turn to have lunch.

As soon as we've finished with our lunch, we departed straight away n head for the beach. It took us about 30 mins to get there. The sea was on low tide when we reached there, so all the corals are revealed. It's so beautiful. U can see all kinds of small creatures living at the coral. There are lots of starfish and a numorous amount of sea urchin. And because of that, all of us have to wear slippers to prevent us from getting hurt. When examining the creatures, I saw animals such as small lobsters, fish and even worms which have a very attractive, beautiful colours. Subhanallah.... We decided to take some of the animals and algae n bring it back to the lab to examine it.

Ater at least 1.5 hours, all of us is done with our task, the teacher allowed us to refresh our brain for a while. There were students who were having fun playing with the waves, some of them were running around on the white sand but most of them played football. As for me, I decided to go far from them and have a peaceful time. While at was at peace, all of a sudden, the tought of my past time in Malaysia came into my head. My family n the quality time I've spent with them. The face of my loving mom n dad n sisters. And the sweet memories I had with my best friends. From feeling peaceful, I became really sad n tears came out of my eyes. But then, I saw a really big, bright n beautiful rainbow. It was an unexpected view! I have never seen a rainbow since I've moved to Jogja which makes it 4 months. I was so beautiful. It's as if Allah was telling me, 'Dun be sad. I'm always with you'. It dried my tears n made me smile for a long time. At the same time I prayed to Allah to give me strength in facing this new lyfe n longing. I also dzikir cause that's the only way that I can do to praise Him.

Well, I guess that's all I can tell you 'bout my day. Gotta go n make a report about the field practise. Only got a week to finish th report for both biology n geography. Eeerrgghhh, so stress!
Wish me luck guys! :)

3 komentar:

  1. sedey ar baca part I decided to go far from them and have a peaceful time....

    just have good time there!

    BalasHapus
  2. hiks...miss u son...soo much..why don't you continue updating your blog time by time...
    your english is amazing...proud of you..

    BalasHapus